Scrambled eggs with tuna
(at time of publication)
Step 1 Whisk eggs and milk with a fork in a microwave-proof bowl. Cook on high for 1 minute. Remove and whisk again.
Step 2 Microwave for a further 30 seconds on high for eggs to begin scrambling slightly. Remove and stir in onion. Cook for 30 more seconds on HIGH.
Step 3 Stir with a fork. Add tuna and diced peppers (if using). Season to taste and spoon onto pita bread. Serve with spinach.
- Piquillo peppers add a sweet, mildly spicy flavour. Find them in the pickled vegetables/condiments aisle.
- Eggs will continue to cook for a short time after microwaving, so remove them while still slightly wet-looking.
About this Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 95g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 2 tablespoons diced piquillo peppers (optional)
- 2 small wholemeal pita rounds
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
Nutritional information (per serve)
Nutrition information is given per serve
*NS: not specified