Quick tuna and rice salad
(at time of publication)
Step 1 Combine tuna, rice, spinach, tomato and capsicum in a large bowl. Mix well.
Step 2 Add lemon juice and olive oil and gently mix to combine. Serve with chilli flakes and fresh parsley, if desired.
This dish works well with any canned fish, such as sardines or salmon, and any type of salad greens.
This salad is a fantastic take-to-work lunch.
About this Recipe
- 95g can lemon pepper-flavoured tuna
- 1/2 x 250g packet microwaveable brown rice, cooked
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 small red capsicum, chopped
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- chilli flakes (optional)
- fresh parsley, to garnish (optional)
Nutritional information (per serve)
Nutrition information is given per serve
*NS: not specified