Tuna potato bake
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
1 min, prep 25 mins, cook 50 mins
$3.71 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 x 400g cans no-added-salt diced tomatoes
- 185g can tuna in spring water, drained, flaked
- 220g extra-light cream cheese
- 1/2 cup light evaporated milk
- 500g potatoes, thinly sliced
- 3 zucchinis, sliced
- 3/4 cup low-fat grated cheese
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray a baking dish with oil and set aside. Spray a large frying pan with oil and sauté onion and garlic for 30 seconds over high heat. Add tomatoes and bring to the boil, then reduce heat to low.
Step 2 Add tuna and cream cheese and stir until melted.
Step 3 Add milk, potatoes and zucchinis to pan. Cook for 5 minutes, or until milk is warmed.
Step 4 Pour into prepared dish and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 35 minutes, until golden.
About this recipe
First published: July 2010