Cashew-coated veal with sautéed potatoes
(at time of publication)
Step 1 Boil potatoes until tender, then drain. Set aside.
Step 2 Combine cashews, parsley and breadcrumbs on a plate. Dip chops into egg, then coat in crumb mixture. Heat half the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook veal for 4–5 minutes each side. Remove and stand covered for 5 minutes.
Step 3 Heat remaining oil and cook potatoes for 5 minutes, until golden. Serve potatoes with veal and green beans.
Replace veal with pork or lamb cutlets, and make it nut-free by replacing cashews with 1/3 cup extra breadcrumbs.
About this Recipe
- 4 potatoes, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1/3 cup unsalted cashews, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped parsley
- 2/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 x 160g veal chops, trimmed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- steamed green beans, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Nutrition information is given per serve
*NS: not specified