Berry cream crepes
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
15 mins, prep 15 mins
$3.47 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 1 punnet (250g) strawberries, hulled, sliced
- 1 punnet (125g) blueberries
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar, sifted
- 4 Creative Gourmet French Style frozen crepes; thawed, warmed, halved
- 220g extra light cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons light thickened cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Combine berries with 1 tablespoon water and half the sugar. Set aside.
Step 2 Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, cream, vanilla and remaining sugar until smooth. Place a heaped tablespoon of cream mixture onto each crepe. Top with half the berries and fold.
Step 3 Top with remaining berries and dust with icing sugar.
About this recipe
First published: January 2010