Creamy pesto ravioli
(at time of publication)
Step 1 Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
Step 2 Meanwhile, place pesto, tomatoes and cream in a medium saucepan. Heat over low heat until warmed through and combined. Add reserved cooking liquid. Stir to combine.
Step 3 Add pasta to sauce and toss generously to coat. Serve topped with rocket and lemon rind, and with a large green salad.
Use any light ravioli variation you like – and try adding some spinach leaves and a light spinach dip, instead of the rocket dip.
About this Recipe
- 2 x 300g packets Weight Watchers Pumpkin & Sage Ravioli
- 75g light rocket pesto dip
- 1/2 cup 99% fat-free semi-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup Philadelphia light cream for cooking
- 2 cups baby rocket leaves
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- large green salad, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Nutrition information is given per serve
*NS: not specified