(at time of publication)
Step 1 Lightly spray a 28cm x 22cm x 5cm baking dish with oil and line with baking paper. Steam, boil or microwave potato until very tender. Roughly mash. Combine with silverbeet and green onions.
Step 2 In separate bowl, mix ricotta with eggs; fold into potato mixture. Add parmesan and nutmeg. Season with ground black pepper.
Step 3 Spoon mixture into the prepared dish and lightly press into shape. Bake for 40 minutes or until slightly risen. Serve warm or at room temperature.
You can also cut this into small pieces and serve as a finger-friendly canapé.
About this Recipe
- 1 bunch silverbeet, washed, stems removed, shredded
- 400g brushed potatoes, peeled, cut into chunks
- 4 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 cup reduced-fat ricotta
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
Nutritional information (per serve)
Nutrition information is given per serve
*NS: not specified