Full ingredients list:
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 lemon, juiced and rind finely grated
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped mint leaves
- 4 x 200g thick fish fillets (we suggest ling or cod)
- 100g reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 medium potatoes, steamed
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced, steamed
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 200°C. In a bowl, combine tomatoes, lemon rind, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and mint leaves.
Step 2 Place fish fillets into an ovenproof dish. Spoon tomato mixture over fish fillets. Sprinkle with feta and freshly cracked black pepper. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until fish is cooked through. At 10 minutes, preheat grill.
Step 3 Place fish under grill for 1-2 minutes until cheese is golden. Serve immediately with potatoes and zucchini.
About this recipe
First published: February 2009