Hokkien noodle and vegetable salad
(at time of publication)
Step 1 Place noodles in a bowl, cover with boiling water, then stand for 2 minutes to separate.
Step 2 Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave the stir-fry vegetables according to packet instructions until tender. Drain and rinse in cold water.
Step 3 Drain noodles, then place in a large bowl with the stir-fry vegetables, cabbage and tofu. Toss well with dressing and serve.
For a heartier dish, add shredded barbecue chicken in Step 3. For extra zing, stir through a handful of mint or coriander leaves.
About this Recipe
- 400g fresh thin hokkien noodles
- 400g frozen mixed stir-fry vegetables
- 100g red cabbage, finely sliced
- 375g firm tofu, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1/4 cup (60ml) bottled Asian flavours salad dressing
Nutritional information (per serve)
Nutrition information is given per serve
*NS: not specified