Full ingredients list:
- 270g whole grain oats (such as Lowan)
- 2 medium-ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 green apples (skin on), grated
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free apple sauce
- 2 omega-3-enriched eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon LSA mix
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 180C. Line a non-stick 20x30cm slice tin with baking paper.
Step 2 Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined. Press mixture into prepared tin.
Step 3 Bake for 25-30 minutes or until slice is golden and firm to the touch. Cool slightly, then cut into squares to serve.
Recipe supplied by Healthy Food Guide reader, Sonia Donaldson (Rockhampton, QLD)
This dish is delicious served warm, topped with yoghurt and honey.
About this recipe
First published: October 2008