These prestigious awards are free to enter. Judging is done by qualified dietitians, and the winners will benefits from an Australia-wide PR campaign. Winners are able to include this highly prized award on packs and marketing.
To enter, fill in the form below. Note, food is partly judged on its nutrition, so you will need to enter the products nutrition information panel, and byentering you agree that the food’s formulation will remain the same up to and including November 2017. Entries close Friday August 4. Winners will be published in the November issue of Healthy Food Guide magazine, on sale October 16.
Please check the eligibility criteria for each category below before entering your products.
1. Best packaged snack Eligible products: packaged snack bars and balls, muesli bars, nut bars, dried fruit/nut bars, mixed nuts, dried fruit, sweet and savoury crackers
2. Best packaged kids’ lunchbox snack Eligible products: packaged foods suitable for school-aged children’s lunchboxes
3. Best allergy-friendly snack Eligible products: dairy/wheat/gluten/egg/nut/lactose/soy-free packaged snack bars and balls, muesli bars, nut bars, dried fruit/nut bars, drinks aimed at adults
4. Best flavoured yoghurt Eligible products: ready-to-eat yoghurts
5. Best new breakfast cereal Eligible products: ready-to-eat cereals, porridge, granola, oats, muesli – new to market in the past 18 months
6. Best sandwich base Eligible products: sliced bread, wraps, bagels, soft sandwich thins – found in bakery/bread aisle
7. Best vegetarian food Eligible products: packaged meat-free foods (shelf-stable/chilled/frozen)